- Great for strain relief
- Flame retardant
Shrink over terminals for insulation and strain relief.
Heat Shrinkable Polyolefin Tubing is a highly flexible, radiation cross-linked tubing used for insulating, jacketing and identification. It will not melt, is mechanically tough and will not split when shrunk.
Made from flame-retardant polyolefin, it has excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties representing a good all purpose heat shrinkable tubing.
Application of heat above 135°C will shrink this tubing quickly to 50% of its supplied diameter or snug down on the object it is to cover.
Resists a wide range of chemicals and oils, as well as moisture and fungus
Cutting and printing on this tubing available upon request
- AMS-DTL-23053/6 Class 1; Clear – Class 2
- (QPL product available upon request)
- Longitudinal Shrinkage:
- less than 5%
- very stable; can be stored over extended intervals without change.
- Temperature Rating:
- continuous operation from –55°C to 135°C.
- Minimum 2500V
- Standard Colors:
- black and clear. Other colors available upon request.
|Order Size||Expanded Diameter||Recovered Diameter||Recovered Wall|