- General purpose flexible polyolefin
- Flame retardant
- U/L, CSA, MIL-Spec.
Shrink over terminals for insulation and strain relief.
Heat Shrinkable Polyolefin Tubing is a highly flexible, radiation cross-linked tubing used forinsulating, jacketing and identification. It will not melt, is mechanically tough and will not split when shrunk.
Made from flame-retardant polyolefin, it has excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties representing a good all purpose heat shrinkable tubing.
Application of heat above 121°C will shrink this tubing quickly to 50% of its supplied diameter or snug down on the object it is to cover.
Resists a wide range of chemicals and oils, as well as sunlight, moisture and fungus. Also available in 3:1 and 4:1 shrink ratio and Medical Grade USP class VI (IP53MP).
- U/L Subject 224 VW-1
- (QPL products available upon request)
- very stable; can be stored over extended intervals without change.
- Temperature Rating:
- continuous operation from -55°C to 135°C.
- 600 volts per mil.
- Standard Colors:
- black, white, clear, red, blue and yellow (most sizes in brown, orange, green, violet and gray)
|Order Size||Expanded Diameter||Recovered Diameter||Recovered Wall|